The CertiK Chain was built with a security-first philosophy. From the verified CertiKOS to the CVM and DeepSEA, the chain lays the groundwork for an infinite amount of possibilities.
With the release of the DeepWallet and Explorer, the CertiK Foundation is excited to announce the first bug bounty campaign to further enhance the security of the chain. We look forward to our community’s participation and the growth that will follow!
Rules and Submission Process
This bug bounty is limited to the DeepWallet and Explorer. In order to process bugs, please adhere to the following submission guidelines.
- For UI / UX bugs, please submit bugs and issues on the Explorer and Wallet category on the CertiK Chain Forum.
- For security bugs, email the team at email@example.com following the Reporting Bug Template found here.
Our Bug bounty rewards are based on severity per CVSS (the Common Vulnerability Scoring Standard). Please read our general guidelines before submitting all bugs.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report is not detailed enough to reproduce the issue, the issue will not be eligible for a reward.
- Reports out of scope will not be considered. Please check before submitting.
- When duplicates occur, we only award the first report that was received (provided that it can be fully reproduced).
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue will be awarded one bounty.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with the explicit permission of the account holder.
- Any attacks that could cause physical damage or incur costs to other’s property is prohibited.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
About CertiK Foundation
The CertiK Foundation is a nonprofit, research-driven organization with a mission to give people the power to trust by providing the best Formal Verification platform for smart contracts and blockchain ecosystems.
Founded by Computer Science Professors Ronghui Gu of Columbia University and Zhong Shao of Yale University, the Foundation provides developers with the safeguards and flexibility to code with confidence, facilitating blockchain adoption for developers & large enterprises alike.